Manitoba's Outdoor Message Board "Fishing and Hunting Discussions"

A place to share all your fishing and outdoor adventures feel free to post and share photos of all your adventures
It is currently Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

We have some great New changes coming to the message board, one i think you will all really like, now when you post a photo with your message it can be down loaded right from your computor files :D this saves you from having to down load your photos to other sites and then post here, its now quick and easy! and there will be other changes to come and of course the most obvious will be the new Xtreme Sportfishing Message Board look. All these new changes will be done soon and I hope you like all the new options and look! 8)

Post subject: message board
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

The Message Board will be down for a short time tomorrow night (tuesday) as we switch over to the new message board format 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:00 am 
Site Admin

We have many great new changes here, if you want to add color to your posts then click on a color block to your right, if you want to download a photo with your post below click on Browse this will then take a photo from your computor file to download here, just remember to resize your photo or it will come up to big here. If you want to check your profile go to the top right of the page to user control panel that is located at the top of the page below the pike photo, going there you can edit your profile, Avatar link is there so you can add your own profile photo from your computor files, and again resize your photo, look around update your profile and if you have any problems let me know I can figure it out for you, i think you will enjoy all the new changes and look forward to seeing some photos :)